A nebulizer is an electrically powered machine that turns liquid medication into a mist so that it can be breathed directly into the lungs through a face mask or mouthpiece. Adult and portable nebulizers are also available!
The Roscoe Kangaroo shown above is a compact medical device designed to efficiently deliver physician prescribed medication to the bronchial lung passages for the treatment of asthma, allergies, COPD and other respiratory ailments. With proper care and use, it will provide you with many years of reliable treatment.
- Child-friendly design helps to reduce anxiety during treatments
- Provides smooth, quiet treatments
- Equipped with a convenient nebulizer parking post
- Comes complete with compressor, nebulizer, angled mouthpiece, tubing, five extra filters, and instruction manual
- Five year manufacturer warranty
To reach the front desk dial (940) 380-0455 and enter extension 106.
This is for a pediatric nebuzlier. No portable rentals available. See below for purchase price
Adult = $50
Pediatric = $60
Portable = $160
Delivery Charges: Standard delivery charges apply. Route delivery available for insurance patients.
Insurance Requirements: DWO or Title XIX and Face-to-Face notes
Notes: Requires Prescription for private pay purchase