Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) is the use of electric current produced by a device to stimulate the nerves for therapeutic purposes. TENS is a non-invasive, low-risk nerve stimulation intended to reduce pain, both acute and chronic.
The AccuRelief Dual Channel TENS Pain Relief System (featured above) is a highly versatile, personal TENS unit for home, work or travel that delivers prescription-strength relief. It’s a powerful unit that allows you to choose from six pre-set body programs or six customizable programs for tailored treatment.
With dual channel functionality, surround your pain with two electrode pads or with four electrode pads. Then choose from one of six preset body programs or tailor your own treatment. With 25 levels of adjustable intensity, finding a comfortable level of relief is simple and quick. It delivers targeted and effective pain relief for 30 minutes.
AccuRelief is available without a prescription and FDA cleared for safety. A simple, drug-free solution for arthritic, muscular, joint and back pain relief.
- Uses TENS technology (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation), clinically proven for safe and effective pain relief.
- FDA cleared for over-the-counter sale (no prescription required).
- Simple-to-operate, portable device for pain management starts working instantly safely blocking the pain signal.
- Six preset programs that correspond to a selected body part and six additional programs for tailored treatment.
- Powerful with 25 levels of adjustable intensity.
- 30 minute treatment with auto shut-off.
- Easy-to-read screen with large buttons allows for simple operation.
- The reusable premium electrodes are lightweight and flexible, contouring to almost any body part.
- Comes complete with TENS unit, four reusable, self-adhesive premium electrode gel pads, one pair of lead wires, three AAA long-life batteries, instruction manual, quick start guide, and electrode placement guide.
To reach the front desk dial (940) 380-0455 and enter extension 106.
TENS UNIT MANUFACTURERS:
Delivery Charges: Standard delivery rates apply.
Insurance Requirements: Not Applicable
Notes: RX required for some machines.